Sirohi x Paul & Mike Diwali Hamper
This Sustainable Care Package includes:
Sirohi: 1 Small Handwoven Box (Dimensions in inches: 8 L x 4 W x 3 H)
Handwoven with colourful up-cycled textile waste ropes on a sturdy iron frame, this little basket is the most adorable sustainable home decor item you can have!
Rope Material: Natural Jute & Recycled Cotton
Frame Material: Metal (Iron)
Each Sirohi product is handwoven by skilled women artisans and is one of a kind. Rope colors may vary from the actual image, as materials used are subject to availability.
Paul & Mike : Box of 3 Chocolates
1. Golden Berry: Only the best natural ingredients will do. Fine Flavour Cocoa Beans, Muscovado Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Golden Berry (5%), Emulsifier Sunflower Lecithin (E322).
2. Jamun: Now enjoy Jamun throughout the year with this mild dark chocolate containing bits of freeze dried Jamun (Black Plum).
3. Jamaican Rum: Only the best natural ingredients will do. Fine Flavour Cocoa Beans, Muscovado Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Jamaican Rum Flavour, Emulsifier Sunflower Lecithin (E322).
Paul & Mike : Box of 5 Chocolates
1, 2 & 3. Same as above
4. 64% Mild Dark Plain Chocolate: Experience the raisiny notes in this fine flavour mild dark chocolate.
5. Sichuan Pepper & Orange Peel : Tingly sichuan pepper and zesty orange peel come together with fine flavour cocoa in this unique bar. This is the first Indian chocolate to be awarded (silver) at world finals of International Chocolate Awards.
For bulk order enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
We work closely with rural women artisans to make beautifully designed products using ropes made from clean, unused and hygienic waste waste from packaging units and fabric waste from textile units.Our Material Library →
We aim to bring back old forms of weaving and furniture styles that originated in pre-partition India, almost 5000 years ago, using contemporary designs to create functional pieces for modern Indian homes.Explore Our Techniques →
In an attempt to revive this dying craft, we aim to provide our trained artisans a global platform to market their products thereby creating a model of sustainable income and employment.People of Sirohi →
A key point Mansi highlighted was that most people still don’t know what sustainability truly stands for. "In this technical day & age, we’re constantly being bombarded with news and information all the time with no sure way of knowing whom to actually believe." This calls for people & brands to rise to the task of making sustainability simple & accessible for everyone out there.
It was during this time of uncertainty and confinement, that we at Sirohi came out with the Weave Your Own Mini Charpai Initiative which would engage people irrespective of their age or gender, and help them acquire a new skill. With the help of our DIY Mini Charpai kits, people could now create aesthetic & culturally grounded pieces of furniture for themselves, from the comfort of their homes.
In our most recent collaboration with 200 million artisans, we asked people to send us stories about the women in their lives who inspire them to think differently & act responsibly. This response shares the same sentiment & is an excellent example of the fact that inspiration can be found anywhere and anytime!
“I felt that while I have many sarees to wear, I also have many stories to share, for which I had never found the time before. Rather than being stressed and depressed because of the uncertainty the lockdown imposed on everyone, I wanted to turn it into an opportunity.” ~ Jyotsna Grover Sethi
A heartwarming story of passion and the power of working with your hands & hearts. This beautiful Madhubani mural has been painted by Mr. Jaiprakash, an extremely talented painter from Allahabad, India. Let’s support more of such dedicated local artists, artisans & passion-pursuers to make in India, for a better India. #vocalforlocal